Homebrewed Transdermal Recipe
Here is the recipe and I will explain everything after.....
PRO-HORMONE( PH )
PENETRATION ENHANCER( PE )
STRATUN CORNEUM_TOP LAYER OF SKIN( SC )
40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE
10% OLEIC ACID
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL
The 15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE and 15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE can be combined and just use 30%
ISO is used as a solvent. It will help dissolve the ph into the solution. It also
has some penetration properties.
ISOPROPYL PALMITATE is used to lubricate the skin it softens it up so the skin can be penetrated
easily by the ph (dries quicker and is not as oily feeling as the ISOPROPYL
ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE is used for the same reason as the ISOPROPYL PALMITATE.
OLEIC ACID this is a powerful penetration enhancer. It works with the lipids in the skin
to let the ph go through.
PROPYLENE GLYCOL this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin.
The more moisture the easier it is for there ph to penetrate. NO you can't just
DMSO man I love this stuff. It is the most powerful penetration enhancer that is
out there that is safe. This addition puts us over the top. This is a must in
the solution. If you have sensitive skin this may irritate it but don't you want
to get by. If it irritates too much go to 5% and add 5% to ISO. Also the
more pure your DMSO is, The less "Garlic" smell you will have.
If you don't like the smell of it then you could substitute 1-2% d-limenene for
1-2% of PROPYLENE GLYCOL. BUT I like to just put in 2ml of scented oil. Go with the oil. Don't
screw with the recipe......!!!!!!!!!
Other factors that help penetration....
1. Rub the ph on vigorously.. RUB HARD
2. Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better
3. Try to wait until dry to put clothing on. Hopefully for you it is only 5 mins
4. If you can remove hair where ph is being applied. The ph can attach to the
hair and thus not go into your skin. SHAVE IT OFF...
If you use an article from this site, Please provide a link to WWW.BASSKILLERONLINE.COM if possible..
Thank you kindly